Be honest: When was the last time you brought your child to the dentist? We understand that life can become hectic very fast, causing errands and even dental visits to be overlooked. However, regular dental care is vital for ensuring your children enjoy a lifetime of healthy teeth and smiles. At A Briter Smile Dental Group, we offer the latest in pediatric dentistry.
The Benefits of Regular Visits
Like adults, children should see the dentist on a regular basis. Routine checkups allow our dental professionals to exam your child’s mouth and watch for any signs of common dental issues, including tooth decay, gingivitis, or misalignment. Regular visits also reduce dental anxiety, allowing your children to become accustomed to the sights and sounds of the office. Over time, this can instill good dental habits and help ensure your child enjoys a bright, beautiful smile. If your little one is over the age of three, he/she should undergo a checkup once every six months.
Protecting Little Smiles
We offer a number of innovate and preventive treatments as part of our approach to pediatric dentistry. Our pediatric dentistry services include:
- Fillings: Made using a metal-free resin, our fillings provide a lifelike solution to cavities. The same material can also be used to repair a chipped tooth.
- Crowns: Our crowns are made using porcelain to ensure a natural looking and long lasting restoration.
- Sealants: A plastic material that coats the hard to reach back molars, sealants help protect your child’s smile from tooth decay.
- Sedation: To help children with anxiety remain relaxed we offer the latest in sedation dentistry.
- Sports Guards: Sports injuries can lead to broken and fractured teeth. To avoid this, we recommend obtaining a custom-made sports guard.
About Your Los Angeles Dentists
At A Briter Smile Dental Group, our dentists strive to offer each patient individual care and access to the latest in modern dentistry at an affordable price. If you would like to schedule a consultation, contact us at our Los Angeles office at (323) 747-1823. We proudly serve communities in Los Angeles, Eagle Rock, Highland Park, Glendale, Pasadena, Burbank, Hermon, and Washington Heights.