Have you received clear braces to align your smile – or are you seriously considering this treatment? If so, it is important that you become quite familiar with the ways to ensure your treatment is as efficient and effective as possible. For instance, do you now how often you need to wear your clear aligner trays? Are you certain about how to keep them clean? Determine whether you’re already an old pro – or if you have a few last minute facts to gather – with a fast quiz.
Clear Braces Quiz: True or False?
- True or False: You should wear your aligner trays for at least one half of the day. If you are wearing your clear braces for fewer than 12 hours, your treatment will lag.
- True or False: You need to keep your trays clean according to our suggestions, which mostly include rinsing them after eating and gently brushing them before bed.
- True or False: Keeping up with your dental hygiene as far as your smile is concerned becomes somewhat complicated if you choose to wear plastic aligner trays – however, the effort is worthwhile.
- False. For effective treatment with clear braces, you must wear them for approximately 20 hours to 22 hours each day. If you drop below 20 hours a day, it may negatively affect your treatment.
- True. Keeping your clear braces trays clean is simple and extremely important. Wearing dirty trays can quickly increase your chance of developing tooth decay or gum disease.
- False. One of the greatest benefits of wearing clear aligners is the fact that you can remove them to care for your smile. This means your brushing and flossing will remain unchanged and uninterrupted.
ABOUT YOUR SAN FERNANDO VALLEY, CA, DENTIST:
At A New Smile Dental Group, our dentists strive to offer each patient individual care and access to high-quality, modern dentistry at an affordable price. If you would like to schedule a consultation, then call our San Fernando Valley, CA office today at (818) 897-5771. We proudly serve residents of Pacoima, CA, as well as San Fernando, Los Angeles, Granada Hills, Van Nuys, Sherman Oaks, and all surrounding communities.