The good news is that we offer full and partial dentures to replace your teeth, so you can quickly enjoy a full, complete smile again. Even more exciting is the fact that dentures work well for most patients and can quickly give you back your ability to eat the foods you love and speak clearly, while feeling proud of your appearance. So, how much do you know about these prosthetics? Learn more (or discover that you know just about all there is to know) with a quick quiz.
Dentures: True or False Quiz
- True or False: You can only address a full arch of teeth or teeth that rest side by side if you choose full or partial dentures.
- True or False: If you choose full or partial dentures to improve your smile, you will need to be certain that it’s what you want – once you receive dentures, you can no longer move forward with plans for other prosthetics.
- True or False: You may choose either implant-retained full or partial dentures or traditionally supported dentures depending on your needs.
- False. You can address any pattern of tooth loss with dentures. If you are missing a complete arch of teeth, we will suggest a full denture. If you are missing some of your teeth (whether side by side or not) we will suggest a partial.
- False. Dentures are removable, which means they rely on suction in your mouth for stability and they are noninvasive. If you decide in the future that you would like a bridge or dental implants, you will simply be able to stop wearing your dentures.
- True. If you would like traditional dentures, which rest over your dental ridge or remaining natural teeth, you may make this selection. For added stability and support, you may decide that you want implants and a prosthetic outfitted to fit over them.
ABOUT YOUR SAN FERNANDO VALLEY, CA, DENTIST:
At A New Smile Dental Group, our dentists strive to offer each patient individual care and access to high-quality, modern dentistry at an affordable price. If you would like to schedule a consultation, then call our San Fernando Valley, CA office today at (818) 897-5771. We proudly serve residents of Pacoima, CA, as well as San Fernando, Los Angeles, Granada Hills, Van Nuys, Sherman Oaks, and all surrounding communities.