Are you becoming curious about your options for reshaping your smile? In many instances, improving the way your smile looks relies on your ability to address the shape of your individual teeth – perhaps one of them or all of your visible teeth. As a result, patients tend to begin asking a variety of questions about cosmetic dentistry treatments to address the shape of your teeth. Do you know about your options and whether reshaping is possible? Find out by making your way through our quick quiz.
True-or-False Quiz: Smile Reshaping
- True or False: There’s nothing you can do about changing the shape of your individual teeth – you can simply try to make them look more pleasant by improving their whiteness or aligning your teeth.
- True or False: If you want to take tissue away or add tissue, you won’t be able to make this happen. We can only use dental crowns to change tooth shape.
- True or False: We offer a cosmetic dentistry treatment called porcelain veneers, which will allow you to fully customize your tooth shape.
- False. Fortunately, we offer cosmetic dentistry treatments that will allow you to improve the shape of your teeth – not just the shade of your smile or its uniformity based on alignment.
- False. For a very simple approach to changing the shape of your teeth – and a budget-friendly choice – you may choose dental contouring to gently buff away tissue or dental bonding to add the illusion of tissue where you require more.
- True. Veneers are extremely thin ceramic shells that we will customize according to the tooth shape, size, and color you desire. We bond them to your teeth for a beautiful finish.
ABOUT YOUR SAN FERNANDO VALLEY, CA, DENTIST:
At A New Smile Dental Group, our dentists strive to offer each patient individual care and access to high-quality, modern dentistry at an affordable price. If you would like to schedule a consultation, then call our San Fernando Valley, CA office today at (818) 897-5771. We proudly serve residents of Pacoima, CA, as well as San Fernando, Los Angeles, Granada Hills, Van Nuys, Sherman Oaks, and all surrounding communities.