Do you wish you could obtain a stunning smile, the kind that looks at home on a red carpet? For many of us, hectic schedules leave little room for multiple cosmetic procedures and office visits. Fortunately, you can receive complete smile transformation in as little as two visits. With porcelain veneers, our dentists can rejuvenate your smile without burdening your already busy schedule.
Porcelain Veneers Quiz
1. True or False: Veneers are made from thin shells of porcelain.
2. True or False: Porcelain veneers address multiple smile imperfections.
3. True or False: Veneers are custom-made.
4. True or False: Porcelain veneers are long lasting.
1. True. We use porcelain because this material reflects light in a similar manner as tooth enamel, offering a natural looking translucence. Porcelain is also a durable material that provides stain-resistant restoration.
2. True. Veneers can be used to correct the appearance of misalignment or mask permanent teeth stains. Veneers can also repair cracks or chips and even reshape malformed or misshapen teeth. Finally, we may recommend veneers to close gaps between teeth or lengthen worn down teeth.
3. True. First, we will prepare the tooth by removing a thin layer of enamel to make room for the new veneer. Then we will take impressions of the tooth, which will be used by an expert ceramist to craft the veneers. Once the restoration is complete, our dentists will check the fit and place the veneer with a powerful bonding agent.
4. True. Porcelain is a strong material that can last for decades with proper care. Simply maintain the same level of care as you would for natural teeth, including brushing, and flossing regularly and attending routine dental cleanings.
About Your Canyon Country Dentists
At A New Smile Dental Group, our dentists strive to offer each patient individual care and access to the latest in modern dentistry at an affordable price. If you would like to schedule a consultation, contact us at our Canyon Country office at (661) 251-0480. We proudly serve communities in Canyon Country, Santa Clarita, Castaic, and Stevenson Ranch.