Are you somewhat familiar with the benefits of teeth whitening and you have been thinking about improving the brightness of your smile? Perhaps you feel excited about transforming your teeth into the glittering grin you have been imagining. Fortunately, you may choose from traditional whitening or other options to improve your smile. Surprised to find out you can lift the shade of your teeth through means other than whitening alone? Learn more about your multiple solutions, so you can quickly begin your smile improvement journey.
Fast Facts: Teeth Whitening
- Professional teeth whitening can lift stains that cause you allover discoloration or yellowing.
- Choosing over-the-counter (OTC) whitening products is often a bad plan. Your options will all include universal formulations, which increase your chances of receiving unsatisfactory results, while suffering from sensitivity or damage. This often occurs as the result of using the products too frequently.
- You can lift your smile by several shades with professional teeth whitening, which results in a brighter, whiter smile that will help you feel more confident about your appearance (and years younger).
- Laminate veneers offer a more full-coverage approach to whitening a smile that is badly discolored or that is suffering from additional aesthetic imperfections. A veneer is a very thin porcelain shell crafted to your desired shape and customized to the shade you want for your smile. We will create a façade over your teeth with veneers, which we will bond to your teeth surfaces.
- Porcelain crowns may sound like something you expect as a suggestion if your tooth is badly damaged beyond repair. However, we also recommend crowns for severe cosmetic damage that is too significant for veneers. We will craft the crown to fit beautifully with the dimensions of your smile – we will also customize the shade of the crown, which may offer you the teeth whitening solution you need.
ABOUT YOUR SAN FERNANDO VALLEY, CA DENTIST:
At A Briter Smile Dental Group, our dentists strive to offer each patient individual care and access to the latest in modern dentistry at an affordable price. If you would like to schedule a consultation call our San Fernando Valley, CA office today at (818) 897-5771. We proudly serve residents of Pacoima as well as San Fernando, Granada Hills, Van Nuys, Sherman Oaks, and surrounding communities.