Wondering if getting one or more cosmetic dentistry procedures performed will change your world? Yes, it will. If you are currently living with a smile that you feel you need to hide because you are not pleased with the way your teeth look, then it is definitely recommended that you look into your cosmetic dentistry…
7 Tips for Your Smile Makeover
Are you thinking about getting a smile makeover? Good for you! Now there are many new options for improving your smile that are available due to enhanced dental technologies. There is just no reason for you to wait any longer. Dental patients who have chosen to have smile makeovers only have positive things to say about their makeover. Just imagine the feeling that comes with not feeling self-conscious whenever you are eating, talking or smiling. Can you imagine how freeing this would make you feel about yourself?
The makeover treatment process
It is crucial to understand that although new dental technologies allow for a wide variety of makeover options, the number of treatments someone will need to experience their new smile will depend on their particular wants and needs. Some patients can have a new smile in one dental appointment. Others may require up to seven visits to have a completely transformed look. The average amount of time is three appointments to transform their smile and dental health.
7 smile makeover tips
The following are seven really great tips for those who are considering getting a smile makeover.
1. Making sure the dental professional has experience in cosmetic dentistry to ensure that they can offer the best makeover options is one of the most critical aspects of your journey to a new smile.
2. Understanding all of the materials that are available allows the patient the ability to choose the best materials for their makeover.
3. Finding out if the makeover treatments are going to have any effect on the way the teeth come together is crucial as it can directly affect someone’s bite.
4. Finding out which makeover options are temporary and which are permanent can help with decision-making.
5. Making a list of questions to bring to the initial consultation is highly suggested!
6. The fact that the entire makeover process can take weeks and even months can require a bit of patience.
7. Learning how to care for the new restorations properly is an essential part of having a beautiful and appealing smile for many years to come.
Ready to make your consultation appointment?
Ready for your smile makeover? Choosing to improve your overall smile is something that should excite you! There are many makeover options available to you, and all you have to do is decide which ones you think are going to improve your smile the most. We invite you to call us now to make a consultation appointment so one of our experienced dentists can discuss all of your options. Once a decision is made, and a routine is established, we will form and create a treatment plan for your makeover from beginning to end. The entire makeover process can be completed in just a few dental appointments. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Request an appointment in our Pacoima dentist office here: https://www.anewsmiledental.com.
Tooth decay or cavities happens when bacteria accumulate in your mouth create acids that abrade your teeth. If left untreated, tooth decay may eventually worsen to infections, toothache, and possible tooth loss. The decay process starts with hidden damage to the teeth enamel and gradually eats into the internal layers of the tooth, before reaching…
As dentistry has progressed greatly over time, there are now many different options for dental restoration. People that have a damaged tooth or multiple teeth often want to consider all of their options in order to get the best care possible.Visiting a dental office to consider those restoration options can be helpful to those who…
Many hold on to their toothbrush for too long simply because they are unaware of how often they should replace their toothbrush. It is important to replace your toothbrush on a frequent basis to ensure an effective daily oral care routine, ensuring dental enamel remains strong and the chance of developing an oral infection remains…