Invisalign® Clear Aligners – Pacoima, CA
Straighten Your Teeth and Align Your Bite Without the Metal
If you’ve been wanting to straighten your teeth but haven’t moved forward with orthodontic treatment because of the metal brackets and wires, there’s good news; Invisalign® clear aligners can improve the position of your teeth and the alignment of your bite without the metal. You can learn more about how the treatment process works, the benefits of this innovative teeth-straightening solution, and the cost right here. Or, you can get in touch with our team to schedule a consultation!
Why Choose A New Smile for Invisalign® Clear Aligners?
- Expertly Personalized Clear Aligners
- Team That Offers Excellent Customer Service
- Flexible Financing Available
How Invisalign Works
While traditional braces gently move your teeth with metal brackets and wires, Invisalign® accomplishes the same goal with a series of custom-made clear aligners. You’ll wear each one for 7-14 days, which will give your teeth enough time to move a step closer to their properly aligned positions. Then, when you move onto the next tray in the series, it will pick up where the last one left off. In an average of just 12-18 months, you’ll have straight teeth and a gorgeous smile!
Indications for Invisalign
Invisalign® uses clear aligners, attachments, and orthodontic accessories (like rubber bands) to correct crowded teeth, gaps between teeth, and bite problems. Here’s a little more information on each:
Overcrowded teeth are one of the most common orthodontic issues. The good news is that Invisalign® can address even more moderate cases with the help of attachments and interproximal reduction (the process of gently filing between your teeth to create space in your mouth).
Gaps Between Teeth
Whether there are small gaps between all of your teeth or a large gap between your two front teeth, don’t worry – Invisalign can move your teeth closer and closer together. Plus, there’s a chance that you’ll work through your series of aligners in 12 months or less!
Overbites, underbites, and crossbites can all be addressed with Invisalign as well as traditional braces! Of course, candidacy is determined at your initial consultation. At this time, we’ll see if the clear aligners combined with the buttons and rubber bands will effectively align your bite.
The Benefits of Invisalign
Patients always talk about how discreet Invisalign® clear aligners are. While that’s certainly a benefit, there are also several others that are equally as noteworthy, including:
- The average treatment timeline is only 12-18 months.
- There aren’t any dietary restrictions.
- Brushing and flossing is a breeze – just remove your trays first!
- There are fewer check-in visits.
- Each aligner is custom-made for you, making them quite comfortable.
Understanding the Cost of Invisalign
Before you get Invisalign, you’ll want to learn its price first. That’s only natural - you must know whether the treatment will fit your budget. Still, the cost of Invisalign varies from patient to patient. Our dentists can only give you an exact price at your consultation. From there, our team will strive to make your care affordable. We’ll even guide you through Invisalign’s cost factors and payment options. For more details, just keep reading or call our office.
Factors That Affect the Cost of Invisalign
At the consultation visit, you’ll have an oral exam. This process lets us confirm the factors that impact your treatment cost. Among these, the most notable ones are:
- Arch Number – While Invisalign often treats both arches, it doesn’t always. You can get it for just one arch at a cheaper price.
- Treatment Complexity – When Invisalign involves complex tooth movements, it gets more expensive.
- Treatment Timeline – As treatment time increases, the number of aligners you need will also rise. That’ll eventually lead to a pricier procedure.
- Patient Compliance – If you neglect Invisalign best practices, your treatment results will be delayed. Said delay will then lead to a higher expense.
Invisalign vs. Smile Direct Club™: Which Costs More?
Really, Invisalign has a higher upfront price than Smile Direct Club™. The first option charges $3,000 to $8,000, while the second costs under $2,000. Given that fact, you could easily view Smile Direct Club™ as the cost-effective choice.
All that said, don’t forget: Smile Direct Club™ is a DIY aligner kit. It doesn't enjoy oversight from a qualified dental team. As such, using it can lead to mistakes – poorly-made dental impressions, bad aligner habits, etc. Your smile would need professional help if such errors occurred.
In contrast, Invisalign lacks the oversight problem. It benefits from our dentists’ constant input and feedback. Therefore, choosing it will lead to high-grade impressions and more successful care. The procedure’s cost is justified in that case.
Does Dental Insurance Cover Invisalign?
Dental insurance usually won’t cover Invisalign. In fact, it often won’t apply to orthodontics at all. Even plans that make room for alignment work will exclude Invisalign.
Of course, there are exceptions. Plans exist that can cover up to 50% of Invisalign’s cost. So, confirm your benefits before deciding anything. Our team can help you do so by reaching your plan provider.
Options for Making Invisalign Affordable
Luckily, insurance isn’t the only way to make Invisalign affordable. Other good ones are a dental practice’s various payment options. For example, A New Smile offers:
- Special Offers – If you see us for Invisalign, our team will give you a free oral exam and dental X-rays.
- Flexible Financing – As it happens, our office works with CareCredit. This financier would let you pay for Invisalign in monthly installments. By doing so, you could cover the aligners’ cost gradually instead of all at once.
Our team wants your Invisalign journey to be budget-friendly. Therefore, book a visit with our office to learn more about financing it.