Veneers – Pacoima, CA
A Flawless Option to Fix Chipped & Discolored Teeth
When looking to correct multiple imperfections in your smile in one fell swoop, the optimal answer is always veneers. At A New Smile, our cosmetic dentist Dr. Ramtin adheres these thin sheaths of dental porcelain to the front surfaces of your teeth for an esthetic upgrade. Not only are they a flawless option to fix chipped and discolored teeth, but the procedure to get veneers is both minimally invasive and relatively quick. In as little as two appointments, we’ll help you turn back the clock to a confident grin that can last more than a decade with proper care. Contact us today in Pacoima to schedule a consultation!
Why Choose A New Smile For Veneers?
- Cosmetic Dentist With Extensive Training
- Made From Stain-Resistant Porcelain
- State-Of-The-Art Dental Technology
What Are Dental Veneers?
Dental veneers are thin, tooth-colored shells attached to the front surface of teeth to improve their appearance. These porcelain restorations are permanently bonded to your teeth. Veneers can be used to treat several cosmetic concerns, including chipped, broken, discolored, or smaller-than-average teeth. Some people may only get one veneer in the case of a broken or chipped tooth, but more often a patient will opt for 6-8 veneers to create a symmetrical smile. The top front eight teeth are the most common ones to receive veneers.
The Process of Getting Veneers
For patients seeking cosmetic dental treatment with veneers in Pacoima, the process is relatively simple. First, you’ll come in for a personal consultation with our cosmetic dentist, who will take the time to learn all about your dental needs and smile goals. Once they’ve determined you’re a candidate, they will remove a minuscule amount of enamel so your veneers blend in seamlessly with your existing grin.
When this step is complete, we will take 3D images of your teeth that the dental lab will use to craft your custom veneers. This process typically takes a few weeks, so we will provide you with temporary ones in the meantime.
When we receive your veneer from our lab, we will place it using an extremely strong bonding material. Further customization will be done as necessary. Once the process is completed, you’ll have the picture-perfect smile you’ve been dreaming of!
The Benefits of Veneers
Veneers boast an array of advantages, including:
- Custom-Made: Dental veneers are crafted to be the perfect size, shape, and color to blend in with the rest of your smile.
- Natural-Looking: Veneers are carefully placed so they appear perfectly natural. No one will be able to tell that they aren’t part of your natural teeth.
- Long-Lasting: When cared for properly, veneers can last more than a decade.
- Stain-Resistant: Veneers can resist stains much better than your natural tooth enamel, so they are potentially an effective long-term whitening solution.
Understanding the Cost of Veneers
If you’re interested in upgrading your smile with veneers in Pacoima, you may be wondering how much they cost. While there is no one-size-fits-all answer, there are certainly a few things to consider as a prospective patient. Read on to learn all about the price of veneers, how they stack up to other smile-enhancing treatments, and ways to make the cost more affordable!
The Cost of Veneers Compared to Other Cosmetic Treatments
Veneers are a sought-after cosmetic dental treatment, but there are other options. Here’s how the cost of veneers in Pacoima compares to other popular smile-enhancing services:
- Braces – This tried-and-true teeth-straightening treatment can address everything from minor crowding to severely gapped teeth. Typically, the price tag is $3,000-8,000 which depends entirely on your dental needs. Unfortunately, this only addresses the position of your teeth, not the shade and shape.
- Teeth Whitening – Professional teeth whitening treatments are safe, customized, and effective. On average, in-office treatments cost $500-700 and at-home kits generally run $300-400. While both in-office and take-home options can blast away stubborn stains, the position and shape of your teeth will remain the same. As a result, you will need to factor in the cost of additional cosmetic dental services if you have misaligned, chipped, or otherwise flawed teeth.
- Dental Bonding – Dental bonding has a lower upfront cost ($300-600 per tooth) and can correct minor gaps between teeth, unsightly chips, pigmented discoloration, and more. It is important to remember, however, that the results typically only last for a few years at a time. Therefore, the long-term cost is higher than you might think.
- Veneers – Veneers are incredibly unique since they can address a multitude of cosmetic dental flaws, are completely customizable, and can last for decades with proper care. In short, while the upfront cost (generally $1,000-2,000 per tooth) may be higher, the tremendous benefits make them well worth it. Plus, there are ways to make the total amount more affordable.
How to Make Veneers Affordable
Veneers typically aren’t covered by dental insurance providers. Our cosmetic dentist in Pacoima has options to make achieving your smile goals more affordable. We offer monthly financing through CareCredit and Sunbit. Divide your dental expenses into smaller payments to reduce your stress about moving forward with the procedure.